- Information required for "Times Higher Education Impact Ranking 2024
- Information required for "Times Higher Education Impact Ranking 2023".
The second installment of the fee is due on March 25, 2022. After the due date Rs. 100 per day fine will be charged and the fee defaulters cannot appear in mid-term exams. The fee vouchers have been generated on the CU-online portals.
Please follow the due dates to avoid a fine and absence in the Mid-term exam.
You are advised to collect your Terminal Exam coupons from your concerned department from Wednesday, December 29, 2021. No student will be allowed to appear in Exams without the coupons. Those students whose coupons are not available with departments are required to contact the Accounts Office for issuance of coupons.
Further, all students are once again reminded to get their accounts settled as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience.
Notice: All students are advised to collect their Mid Term Exam Coupons from the concerned department
from Wednesday, November 10, 2021. No Student will be allowed to appear in Mid Term without the coupons.
Further, all students are once again reminded to get their accounts settled for Fall 2021 before Mid Term to avoid any inconvenience.
- Notice : Students Vaccination against COVID-19. In pursuance of the directions of NCOC (National Command Operation Center), all students are directed to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Students are advised to submit their certificates to their respective batch advisors before below mentioned schedule; First Dose before October 31st 2021. Second Dose before November 30th 2021.
- 3 Weeks workshop on Amzon FBA
1- Students who are the fee defaulters will be allowed to pay their default fee by June 22, 2021. Marks of second sessionals will be uploaded on CU online of those students who will submit their dues within the mentioned date.
2- After the mentioned date, zero will be marked for the second sessionals.
- KAMYAB JAWAN PEPSICO ROSHAN KAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Tutorial: How to Use Microsoft Teams
- Notification: Revised Undergraduate Calendar
- Notification: Revised Graduate Calendar
- Revised Undergraduate Schedule
- Revised Graduate Schedule
- Visibility of Student card is Mandatory Any student whose picture has not yet been uploaded, may kindly be advised to immediately contact Manager Student Affairs for the needful to be done on urgent basis.
- Welcome Welcome Students at COMSATS University Islamabad (SWL)
- Mobile Application View your marks,notifications,news,events etc.
- New Portal features (1.0) More user convenient and rich interface.
- Portal Updates (2.0) You can change your password from forgot password option. In case of any problem please contact your departmental coordinator.
- Portal Updates (3.0) You can now print registration card from Main Menu Option from top of web portal.
- Portal Updates (4.0) Lecture Content Section has been added for Hybrid Course Students.
- Portal Updates (5.0) Attendance View Section added and Profile Section Updated and fixed.
- Portal Updates (6.0) Marks Summary and Fee Details added on portal.
Issues and Complaints
* Make sure to clear your browser cache for this website to receive portal updates.
In case of any issue or complaint regarding portal please contact your Departmental Coordinator.